Re: [crisos] owfs

hi Claudio

I test owfs today and get this error
/etc/config/owfs start
/etc/config/owfs: /etc/config/owfs: 4: USB: not found

and

owfs -u -m /mnt/1wire/
Segmentation fault

and after I insert usb stick 9490 and command dmesg this print.

crisv10_irq dbg: ctr_status_irq, controller status: host_mode
usb 1-1: USB disconnect, address 6
crisv10_irq dbg: ctr_status_irq, controller status: host_mode started
crisv10_irq dbg: ctr_status_irq, controller status: host_mode started running
usb 1-2: new full speed USB device using hc-crisv10 and address 7

after command  : owfs -u -m /mnt/1wire/
this line occur after command : dmesg
owfs (pid 801) segfaults for page address 00000000 at pc 355db1d0

any help to you !

----- Original Message ----- From: "Claudio" <claudyus84@xxxxxxxxx>