Re: [crisos] mmc kernel module

Hi all,
in the past few days I have investigate the mmc problem and I release
an update on package branch [1] and a package on the crisos
repository.
The new package is called simple kmod-mmc .

2008/4/22, Rob van der Linde <robvdl@xxxxxxxxx>:
>Unfortunately, I don't have enough C knowledge to help out.

Fix a problem like this one require a knowledge of linux kernel/ c
programming/ crisos building system.
A problem in a kernel driver can freeze your foxboard [2] so I keep
some extra time for testing it, anyway the current driver version 2.1
MUST be consider an EXPERIMENT.
The released package print a lot of information on syslog for debug
purpose, submit this information if you have some problem.

Have fun :)
Claudio

[1] http://svnweb.tuxfamily.org/listing.php?repname=crisos/svn&path=%2Fpackages%2Fcrisos%2Fkmod-mmc%2F&rev=17&sc=1
[2] If you have problem with this driver download a new alpha image
from website and re-flash your foxboard.

---
CrisOs mailing list
Official multi-language http://www.crisos.org/ mailing list