Re: [crisos] mmc kernel module

I am having the exact same issue, I have mentioned it on the mailing
list a few weeks back, and have been meaning to add it to the new bug
report system on crisos.org

What I had discovered is, if you type "dmseg" to inspect the error a bit
closer, it says the licence "unspecified" taints the kernel, and like
you said, MMC doesn't work.

The other issue's I am having is a FAT filesystems on USB sticks, the
filenames are truncated to 8.3, which is no good for what I am trying to
do. So I went with EXT2 or EXT3 on the USB stick, however the EXT2/EXT3
kernel modules are also broken.

Sorry if my post sounded a bit pushy, just that these two bugs, MMC and
EXT2 have stopped me from carrying on with my project. I am eagerly
awaiting these bugs to be resolved, so I can continue. Unfortunately, I
don't have enough C knowledge to help out.