[crisos] mmc kernel module

Hello all,

First of all, thanks a lot for this great alternative firmware. It seems that it
is exactly what I need for our bachelor project at school!

Well, we have 2 foxboard LX832 with the FOXGM extension. We connect an
USB-ZigBee adapter (USB-XBee) and a USB to 1-wire adapter for our temperature
sensors.
I could successfully install the crisos firmwere onto the foxboard and was able
to install usb-serial ftdi kernel module driver. But what I failed to install is
the mmc kernel module
(http://download.tuxfamily.org/crisos/repository/alpha/kmod-foxboard-mmc_2.6.19.2-etrax-1_cris.ipk).
 It is in the repository, but it is not listed in the packages file - therefor
it's not installable!
I then downloaded the package to my host computer, extracted the archive
data.tar.gz and extracted on the foxboard. Loading the module works with the
warning, that there is no license information. Therefor the kernel is tainted by
this module. But the mmc still doesn't work -> cat /proc/partitions doesn't show
the mmc partitions.

What is the matter? What am I doing wrong?

Thank you very much for your help"
Best regards

Mike

---