[crisos] [Update] Repository, package and... next CrisOs version

Hi all,
today I'm pleased to announce a lot of news:

* Web site update
I change the default website language from Italian to English. This
decision was not so easy to keep, but I must consider that the foreign
visit are the more.
I make an appeal: Help me to correct/update/sync website. Any
registered user can improve website pages.

* New package release
In the pass few day a big package release has been done, but today I'm
pleased to announce another important package release. Our repository
is now full filled with more than 340 package!
The new package are:
iptables iptables-mod-* iptables-utils kmod-arptables kmod-atm
kmod-atmtcp  mod-ax25 kmod-bonding kmod-capi kmod-cpia2 kmod-ebtables
kmod-fs-isofs  mod-fs-minix kmod-fs-udf  kmod-ip6tables kmod-ipsec*
kmod-mp-alg kmod-nbd  kmod-pppoa kmod-softdog kmod-ueagle-atm
kmod-usb-acm kmod-usb-atm kmod-usb-pwc kmod-usb-serial-*
kmod-usb-speedtouch kmod-uvcvideo neon  ntpclient qos-scripts

Complete package list can be found at
http://crisos.tuxfamily.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=documentation:app:list

* New porting and package update
In the next day I will release a new update driver kmod-rt73 (based on
latest cvs snapshot), porting itunnel, try to port ftw (a firewall
configuration tool via web).

* CrisOs post alpha
I'm also working to next CrisOs version. It's codename will be
DarwinFox (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Fox).
Why?
a) Of course because is a Fox :D
b) For remember to Italian scholar system to teach the Darwin's
evolutionary theory (too much creationism)
c) It is an critically endangered specie
d) I'm looking for another point... please wait :p

Practically in this version I want to merge works made on CrisOs with
the trunk head of OpenWrt. This have an immediate advantage, new
kernel(2.6.24)/toolchain, software update as so on.

More detail on this branch will be publish soon on
http://crisos.tuxfamily.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=documentation:index
page: darwinfox (developing version)

As always sorry for all English lexical horrors :)

The discussion is opened :D
Bye
Claudio

---