Re: [crisos] USB wlan RT73, and now?

Hi Claudio,

thanks for your help!

> But don't worry, you can easy workaround this issues placing your script
> in:
> /etc/init.d/custom-user-startup
>
> Some thing like this:
> ifconfig wlan0 up
> iwconfig wlan0 essid youressid
> pause 1
> iwconfig wlan0 essid youressid
> udhcpc -i wlan0 &
I will try your suggestion. I already got connected the manual way, so it
will work.

> I think that ser2net (http://ser2net.sourceforge.net/ and already into
> repository) can be a valid substitution package. Make us know if I'm
> in mistake and I will try to port termnetd too.
Should be pretty much the same, i will try. But first I need to compile a
custom kernel with ttyACM support.

I don't know if it's interesting for you and the list, but here we are
planning to use the foxboard: http://ng.uavp.ch/moin/FrontPage

Again, thank for your help and crisos, it makes the foxboard more valuable
in my eyes...

regards, Michael

---
CrisOs mailing list