Re: [casetta] New organization for cas.py

Fabien ANDRE a écrit :
I have just finished to implement the new organization for cas.py described here : http://dev.filyb.info/casetta/ticket/22.

Good work! Thank you!

I haven't read the code in details, but it look great :)

I did not commit that to the SVN repository because it is a VERY big change and I would like to have your approval before.

The good advantage of svn is that you can commit some files even if they have problems : we can always go back. To make this more secure, I've create a branch (branch/transfer-reorg) and committed your code (without any modification) inside. Feel free to continue your work with it!

I tested this new cas.py and I was able to send/receive programs,pictures, receive backups(I didn't test backup receipt), receive Screencaptures.

I've made some test and didn't find something wrong :-)
I'll see your changes in details in the next days...

Ps : Just in case you didn't know I just inform you that the main server of tuxfamily.org is going to die so we may have problems to connect to the SVN : http://tuxfamily.info/?p=100

Yes, I know. I've backups of the website and the download repository. If something goes wrong at tuxfamily, I'll move the project to my server. But for the moment, the tuxfamily server work so... wait and see.

Ps2 : I am very proud because this time I didn't forget the attachments :-)
Congratulation ;-)

Yours,
--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian@xxxxxxxxxx
Messagerie Instantanée Jabber/XMPP/Google Talk : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxx
Site web : http://florian.biree.name/
Carnet web : http://filyb.info/
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Florian Bir=C3=A9e
n;quoted-printable:Bir=C3=A9e;Florian
org;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A9 Toulouse III : Paul Sabatier;Licence STS
adr:;;118, route de Narbonne;Toulouse Cedex 9;;31062;France
email;internet:florian@xxxxxxxxxx
title;quoted-printable:=C3=89tudiant
tel;fax:0959465803
tel;home:0954465803