Re: [casetta] New organization for cas.py

Florian Birée a écrit :
I did not commit that to the SVN repository because it is a VERY big change and I would like to have your approval before.

The good advantage of svn is that you can commit some files even if they  have problems : we can always go back. To make this more secure, I've create a branch (branch/transfer-reorg) and committed your code (without any modification) inside. Feel free to continue your work with it!

I am a busy now. I think I will have some free time to correct bugs/test it, next Wednesday. I will commit the changes into this new SVN branch.
I tested this new cas.py and I was able to send/receive programs,pictures, receive backups(I didn't test backup receipt), receive Screencaptures.

I've made some test and didn't find something wrong :-)
I'll see your changes in details in the next days...
OK, if there is no problem with this new organization, I will add support for list and matrices. Then, I will work on the Windows installer.

Ps : Just in case you didn't know I just inform you that the main server of tuxfamily.org is going to die so we may have problems to connect to the SVN : http://tuxfamily.info/?p=100

Yes, I know. I've backups of the website and the download repository. If something goes wrong at tuxfamily, I'll move the project to my server. But for the moment, the tuxfamily server work so... wait and see.
OK, just warn me if you change the location of the repository !

Yours,
--
Fabien ANDRE aka Xion345
Linux User #418689 -- fabien.andre.g@xxxxxxxxxx -- xion345@xxxxxxxxxxxxx