[casetta] Ooops : No errors with casetta_cli r118

Hello,

Excuse me, my PYTHOPATH was wrong. So it was loading the *old* (0.2), casetta python module. I apologize.
However, I am still unable to receive screencapture.
And, you wrote "Wainting data from...", I think "Waiting for data from.." would be better.
When I receive a file, the progress bar is flickering, and I don't have that with cafix or apt-get (I am an ubuntu user, this is a package installer).

--
Fabien ANDRE aka Xion345
Linux User #418689 -- fabien.andre.g@xxxxxxxxxx -- xion345@xxxxxxxxxxxxx