Re: [casetta] Ooops : No errors with casetta_cli r118

Hello,

Florian Biree a écrit :
Hello,

Fabien ANDRE a écrit :
Hello,

Excuse me, my PYTHOPATH was wrong. So it was loading the *old* (0.2), casetta python module. I apologize.
No problem.
However, I am still unable to receive screencapture.
Could you explain the problem please? Color or mono screen captures? What's the casio model?
Now screen capture transfers should work...
And, you wrote "Wainting data from...", I think "Waiting for data from.." would be better.
I'll make the change, thanks.
When I receive a file, the progress bar is flickering, and I don't have that with cafix or apt-get (I am an ubuntu user, this is a package installer).
In fact, I haven't really search a beautiful way to display progress bars on the standard output (like cafix and others). I'll improve it.

--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxxxx