|Re: [casetta] About the future of Casetta_gtk|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/casetta Archives
- To: casetta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [casetta] About the future of Casetta_gtk
- From: Choplair <chopinou@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:46:20 +0100
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=sTyLOnmyH0CpuNeI8QNBA3s8aGgb0xK2SgOmVcHbPXQmbP1xztnjG3FY8zZTTGGBHy2+pyBzaVT9T4EXx245cdaJb/TGjETFALfFFEsmoVsRlbGIb+sTjfQx6+H3LL8yXwLO6tO9/4AW7gWmopktNWhloEp3tQ7Tqdx07ZgA9to=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Gx/fXxxsAEHSPFBcw3lkkGfW7oTx/Kne+HdWIcjrWOeHmIgvUSEbgDg3E04Ef4XB7T7xS5Tgxmym33qEMrPJO2RPQzqVkXpUYut2bq+RZLDaz3HX739mWVjVXvoO0bwspDShRj5hDq4Qx1LPpXJE3xUkBTF39+/WbKXqsULM77g=
2007/3/22, Florian Birée <florian.biree@xxxxxxxxx>:
2007/3/21, Choplair <chopinou@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Am I right still about the feature description? Have I understood
Yes, I think so. The Fabien Andre's function have been upload in the svn
recently, the only work is to make an easy access to it inside the GUI.
Yes, it's exciting. Short answer : it's already done, in the svn (using the
PIL, of course ;-) ).
Ahah. So nice. XD
For the 0.3 release, I want to manage pictures (and screen capture, its more
or less the same work) in all formats in the table.
OK. So, as a conclusion regarding the Image support within
Casetta_gtk, the TODOs are to implement a GUI for the following
- Casio Image viewing
- Casio Image creation(*) / edition.
(*): from a user draw in a blank canvas, or from an imported
standard graphic file.
- Casio Image to Casio program converter.
Is this good ? If so, I'll try to imagine and bring you some interface
design purposing regarding those points within the next days. :)
an independent libre software development crew.
"Improve your chops!"