[casetta] Changes in casetta (the python package): new internal organization

Hello everybody,

I've just upload in the svn repository many changes inside the python package casetta. It's more organized, it's more object (formats and transfer tool are now classes, for examples), it's more easy to maintain, more easy to use (in casetta_gtk, by example) and... it fully broke the compatibility with the 0.2 version.

Casetta_cli has been updated - so I encourage you to try it and find bugs - but not casetta_gtk, so the gui don't work for the moment. I hope I'll have the time to correct that quickly. I think also to write a little documentation about the usage of the python package with this new organization, to help GUI developers.

Good night,
--
Thesa ~ Florian Birée
e-mail : florian.biree@xxxxxxxxx