[CBLX] script wYTv - wget YT videos

Hello,

continuant à avoir des soucis avec mes téléchargeurs youtube-dl, y compris
avec le bin de yt-dl.org/latest,
je me suis penché sur une toute autre piste, où le but est d'utiliser wget
pour repécher le clip YT.

Mais ça coince et je voudrais que les vrais BASHeliers jettent un petit coup
d'oeil, en espérant que le How-To lui-même ne soit périmé.

Pour info, je me suis basé sur linux.byexamples.com/

Par avance merci,

Amicalement,

Aldo.

(script en pj)

#!/bin/bash
# wYTv  -  wget YouTube videos

# var:
YTURL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v="; # YT base-ref.
YT="yt" # YT ID & other ref-file(s)
YTGET="http://www.youtube.com/get_video.php?"; # get video URL

# Go !
clear

echo "wYTv - wget YouTube videos !

	Usage:  wytv YouTube-ID  'ENTER'  (11 chars)
 "

read -p "CTRL+C  or  SPACEBAR  to quit ... "
test -z "$1" && echo "   Example:  wytv 05hHqxyznXQ  'ENTER' " && exit

echo "

.... Downloading $YTURL$1  to  `pwd`$YT ...

  "

wget -O $YT $YTURL$1
ls -lrt $YT*

echo "
.... Extracting  fullscreen  and  ID  string from $YT ...
 "

cp -p $YT $YT.$1 # safety copy
grep -i fullscreen $YT >$YT.fs # fullscreen string
grep -i "video_id=" $YT >$YT.vid # video_id string
grep -i "id=" $YT >$YT.id # id= string
ls -lart $YT*

echo "
.... Appending video ID string to $YTGET ...
 "

wget -c -O $YT.$1.mp4 "$YTGET$YT.vid"

echo "
	Done !
 "
ls -lrt

exit
   #[1]Linux By Examples Search [2]Linux by Examples RSS Feed [3]Linux by
   Examples » how to wget flv from youtube Comments Feed [4]access delays
   through ssh [5]text to speech synthesizer [6]alternate [7]alternate

We explain every GNU/Linux command by examples in this blog!

[8][favicon.ico] how to wget flv from youtube

   August 1st, 2007 mysurface Posted in [9]Network, [10]wget | Hits:
   170301 | [11]118 Comments »

   To strip flv from youtube links, you have to complete two steps.
   Firstly extract the encrypted string from a youtube link, next append
   to get_video.php and download through wget.

   The youtube links, that people distribute around will looks something
   like below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6fnR--IDKc

   Step one, download it and extract the encrypted strings using grep.
wget -O test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6fnR--IDKc

   -O is to force the output filename as specified. The case above, output
   filename will be ‘test’.

   To extract the encrypted string, use grep
grep "player2.swf" test

   Updates! Due to the changes of youtube, the grep shown above was no
   longer working, grep “fullscreen” instead, read the [12]comment for
   more details.

   The encrypted string will be in between player2.swf? and “
hl=en&video_id=B6fnR--IDKc&l=34&t=OEgsToPDskIlg4F-gKjbwl_pqIP6IPeI&soff=1&sk=V7G
rH18hYLfT0sz5dm7GXgC

   Step two, append the string to http://www.youtube.com/get_video.php?
   and start download.
wget -O test.flv "http://www.youtube.com/get_video.php?hl=en&video_id=B6fnR--IDK
c&l=34&t=OEgsToPDskIlg4F-gKjbwl_pqIP6IPeI&soff=1&sk=V7GrH18hYLfT0sz5dm7GXgC"

   Too much manual works?
   You can write a bash script to ease your download, turn all manual
   steps into one simple step. Let say the script is know as dltube.sh,
   you just need to execute this:
dltube.sh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6fnR--IDKc

   You will get the output filename as the_title_of_the_youtube.flv.

   There are some hints , in case you are interested on creating this bash
   script.

   1. The title of the flv, you can grep it from ‘test’ (first output file
   from youtube link shows above).
grep "id=\"video_title\"" test

   The output will be
<h1 id="video_title">xvidcap screen capture on mplayer</h1>

   2. You can extract the title from the grep string using cut.
grep "id=\"video_title\"" test | cut -d">" -f2 | cut -d"<" -f1

   Check out command [13]cut for usage examples.

   Enjoy your bash scripting :D
   Related Posts
   [14]wget, a powerful downloader
   If you think wget is only a command line downloader, you are wrong.
   wget is capable of doing a lots of download. Bellow ...

   [15]Performs a batch download using wget
   If I want to download all files in a directory of a website, i have to
   perform a long wget command, they is what I do at...

   [16]wget files based on the links in a file.
   Let say I store all my links into a file call url2dl.txt and separate
   each link by newline. I can do this wget -i url2d...

    1. [17]University Update - YouTube - how to wget flv from youtube
       Says:
       [18]August 1st, 2007 at 2:55 am
       […] Yahoo Contact the Webmaster Link to Article youtube how to wget
       flv from youtube » Posted at Linux By Examples – We explain every
       GNU/Linux command line by examples on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 To
       strip flv from youtube links, you have to complete two steps.
       Firstly extract the encrypted string from a youtube link, next
       append to get_video.php and download through wget. The youtube
       links, that people distribute around will looks … (first output
       file from youtube link shows above). grep “id=”video_title”” test
       The output View Original Article » […]
    2. [19]chfl4gs_ Says:
       [20]August 1st, 2007 at 1:23 pm
       Probably the easiest way to download youtube vid is using youtube
       downloader from [21]http://www.arrakis.es/~rggi3/youtube-dl with
       ffmpeg patch for avi conversion.
       # youtube-dl -a -o my.avi
       [22]http://www.youtube.com/watch\?v=B6fnR–IDKc
       Anyway, nice tutorial on downloading flv with the use of scripting
       language.
    3. [23]mysurface Says:
       [24]August 1st, 2007 at 11:07 pm
       chfl4gs_:
       I tried that before, if my memory servers me right, it was written
       by python. That is cool.
    4. [25]DORAï¼ï¼¡.COM Says:
       [26]August 2nd, 2007 at 5:56 pm
       ドラマ見るならここ!DORAMA.COM…
       思い出のドラマや見逃してしまったドラマなどドã
       ƒ©ãƒžã‚’一挙公開ä¸ï¼ï¼…
    5. Script0r Says:
       [27]August 9th, 2007 at 5:48 pm
       Here is my version of the script:
       (it is a bash function that doesnt write temporary files)
       function ytdl {
       local yturl ythtml encurl flvtitle flvurl
       while [[ -n $1 ]]; do
       case $1 in
       “-r”) raw_name=true;;
       # for example [28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6fnR–IDKc
       *) yturl=$1;;
       esac
       shift
       done
       ythtml=$(wget -O – “$yturl” 2>/dev/null)
       encurl=$(echo “$ythtml” | grep -o -E ‘player2\.swf?[^\”]+’ |
       head -n 1 | sed ‘s/^player2\.swf?//g’)
       flvtitle=$(echo “$ythtml” | grep ‘id=\”video_title\”‘ |
       cut -d”>” -f2 | cut -d”\
    6. [29]Uros Says:
       [30]September 17th, 2007 at 8:03 pm
       Where is encrypted string here ?
       uros@SvarogBg:~$ grep “player2.swf” rusia
       var swfUrl = ‘/player2.swf?v=1’;
       v=1 ? Do I missed something ?
    7. [31]mysurface Says:
       [32]September 20th, 2007 at 12:46 am
       Uros:
       Due to the changes youtube have made, grep “player2.swf” no longer
       valid.
       try grep “fullscreen”
grep "fullscreen" test -m1 | cut -d'?' -f2 | cut -d'"' -f1
    8. noname Says:
       [33]December 15th, 2007 at 6:27 pm
       Quick and dirty version. Names the file after the title of the
       video (minus spaces and special characters).
       RAW=`wget -O – $1 | grep ‘fullscreenUrl’ | sed ‘s/^.*video_id=//’`
       TITLE=`echo $RAW | sed ‘s/^.*title=//’ | sed ‘s/[^a-zA-Z0-9]//g’`
       ID=`echo $RAW |sed ‘s/&fs.*$//’`
       wget -O $TITLE.flv
       “http://www.youtube.com/get_video.php?hl=en&video_id=$ID”;
    9. jj Says:
       [34]December 26th, 2007 at 8:10 am
       it seems youtube have changed it yet again!
       now the only fields in the get request should be
       ‘video_id’ and ‘t’ (‘sk’ and ‘l’ don’t seem to be used… )
       I’m not posting my code in the hope that fewer people do this and
       youtube takes longer to change it again…
       using a user-agent overrride in the wget calls may help avoid
       detection too.
   10. anonymous Says:
       [35]December 28th, 2007 at 8:21 pm
       So utube has again changed. This script is not working any more :-(
       what will be the changes or the modification required in the script
       then ?
       thanks for the nice script.
   11. [36]Tadas Says:
       [37]January 17th, 2008 at 7:35 am
       [38]http://www.FreeYoutubeGrabber.com is another online tool to
       download videos from Youtube. You enter the url of youtube video
       and press “Grab and download” button, then choose a directory where
       to save, and download the video :)
   12. [39]xinilux Says:
       [40]January 25th, 2008 at 7:02 pm
       Here is a Bash script which only uses bash and wget to download the
       youtube video.
       [41]http://www.xinilux.us/misc/index.html#hoovertube
   13. steveking Says:
       [42]June 10th, 2008 at 3:40 pm
       YouTubeRobot.com today announces YouTube Robot 2.0, a tool that
       enables you to download video from YouTube.com onto your PC,
       convert it to various formats to watch it when you are on the road
       on mobile devices like mobile phone, iPod, iPhone, Pocket PC, PSP,
       or Zune.
       YouTube Robot allows you to search for videos using keywords or
       browse video by category, author, channel, language, tags, etc.
       When you find something noteworthy, you can preview the video right
       in YouTube Robot and then download it onto the hard disk drive. The
       speed, at which you will be downloading, is very high: up to 5
       times faster than other software when you download a single file
       and up to 4 times faster when you download multiple files at a
       time.
       Manual download is not the only option with YouTube Robot. You may
       as well schedule the download and conversion tasks to be executed
       automatically, even when you are not around. Downloading is
       followed by conversion to the format of your choice and uploading
       videos to a mobile device (if needed). For example, you can plug in
       iPod, select the video, go to bed, and when you wake up next
       morning, your iPod will be ready to play new YouTube videos.
       Product page: ww w.youtuberobot.com
       Direct download link: ww w.youtuberobot.com/download/utuberobot.exe
       Company web-site: w ww.youtuberobot.com
   14. Lucas Says:
       [43]January 21st, 2009 at 2:10 am
       Your script (posted on comment #comment-24692) works perfectly.
       I would just add the -c parameter to wget, for unstable connections
       mostly.
       Thanks ;)
   15. [44]Jarek Says:
       [45]May 13th, 2009 at 9:21 pm
       Something for Pythonists [46]Howto Get Direct YouTube Video (FLV)
       URL
   16. Rakoo Says:
       [47]September 15th, 2009 at 10:26 pm
       Youtube videos are now loaded in /tmp
       Just wait for Flash to load it fully, and rename it =]
   17. foad Says:
       [48]January 31st, 2010 at 11:53 pm
       after runing “grep “fullscreen” test -m1 | cut -d’?’ -f2 | cut
       -d'”‘ -f1″
       I encounter the following in my Test file :
       –2010-01-31 18:55:21–
       [49]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPQR-OsH0RQ
       Resolving [50]http://www.youtube.com... 216.239.59.101,
       216.239.59.113, 216.239.59.102, …
       Connecting to [51]http://www.youtube.com|216.239.59.101|:80…
       connected.
       HTTP request sent, awaiting response… 403 Forbidden
       2010-01-31 18:55:22 ERROR 403: Forbidden.
       what is the problem?
       ps:I use Tor software for bypassing filters in Iran.
   18. [52]Negi Says:
       [53]May 1st, 2010 at 1:41 pm
       any updates? thanks. [54]web development
   19. [55]shulato Says:
       [56]May 15th, 2010 at 1:23 pm
       i could download youtube videos using youtube-dl [57]web
       development philippines
   20. [58]Cassie Mosinski Says:
       [59]April 26th, 2011 at 11:14 am
       Hi there, just found this page from digg. It is not blog post I
       would regularly read, but I loved your spin on it. Thanx for making
       a piece worth reading!
   21. Max Says:
       [60]September 13th, 2011 at 3:35 pm
       Doesn’t work anymore!!
   22. anonnn Says:
       [61]November 19th, 2011 at 10:47 pm
       it doesn’t work anymore this method
   23. [62]pdf Says:
       [63]December 1st, 2012 at 4:14 pm
       Thanks for every other great article. Where else may anyone get
       that kind of information in such
       an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation next
       week, and I’m at the look for such info.
   24. [64]Windy Says:
       [65]March 5th, 2013 at 1:18 pm
       If you would like to obtain a good deal from
       this post then you have to apply these methods to your won webpage.
   25. [66]cheapest term life insurance Says:
       [67]April 17th, 2013 at 1:22 am
       Normally I do not read post on blogs, however I wish to say that
       this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing taste
       has been
       amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post.
   26. [68]money choice Says:
       [69]May 3rd, 2013 at 11:20 am
       For the reason that the admin of this site is
       working, no hesitation very soon it will be well-known, due to its
       quality contents.
   27. [70]Kendrick Says:
       [71]July 28th, 2013 at 7:15 am
       Your style is very unique compared to other people I’ve read stuff
       from. Thanks for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I
       will just
       book mark this page.
   28. [72]disini Says:
       [73]September 20th, 2013 at 10:07 pm
       Scott F said:Rather than innovate their way out spakujmy najlepiej
       w twardych skrzynkach czy szufladach.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nWszystkie
       gatunki art agd i rtv powinny by? zapakowane \r\n\r\nw oryginalne
       opakowanie| je?eli kiedy je posiadamy| w przeciwnym wypadku zawin??
       w koce \r\n\r\norazzabezpieczy?|zafoliowa?} foli? b?belkow? oraz
       foli? typu strecz je?li to mo?liwe.Wówczas przeprowadzka tego
       mienia oraz transport owego sprz?tu \r\n\r\njest tylko i wy??cznie
       na odpowiedzialno?? w?a?ciciela .\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nWszystkie ro?liny
       musz? wyl?dowa? w kontenerkach.Je?eli \r\n\r\nz?oto| oszcz?dno?ci i
       osobiste dokumenty s? pakowane oddzielnie i transportowane przez
       klienta osobi?cie do swojego domu\r\n\r\n.Planuj?c przeprowadzki
       pozna? wybierz czas poza szczytami \r\n\r\nwtedy sprawniej potrwa
       przejazd.Wszystko co powinno by? dost?pne bezpo?rednio \r\n\r\npo
       przybyciu do nowego mieszkanianp: jak art.higieniczne| spanie|
       ubrania|?ywno??| itp.\r\n\r\nmusz? by? pakowane osobno aby szybko
       je znale??\r\n\r\nRzeczy| takie jak ?atwopalne| toksyczne| |kwasowe
       itp.\r\n\r\nnie s? dozwolone.\r\n\r\nArtyku?y
       spo?ywcze|Spo?ywka|Jedzenie} w ostatnim dniu.Warto
       {posegregowa?|uprz?tn??| prowiant| które straci?y swoj? warto?? czy
       termin spo?ycia|{reszt?|pozosta?o?? zapakowa? w plastikowe torby
       przed \r\n\r\nzapakowaniem w skrzynkach.\r\n\r\nMeble-pó?ki powinny
       by? od??czone ile si? da i zabezpieczy? ostre boki
       (np.\r\n\r\nSzafy| pó?ki i przek?adki). Miej tak?e na uwadze| aby
       zebra? wszystkie materia?y + sprz?t do przeprowadzki pozna?
       .\r\n\r\nNa miejscu mo?liwe b?dzie natychmiast Unfortunately
   29. [74]renovate kitchen Says:
       [75]November 29th, 2013 at 6:06 pm
       I quite like reading an article that will make people
       think. Also, many thanks for allowing for me to comment!
       Feel free to visit my site :: [76]renovate kitchen
   30. [77]country kitchen designs Says:
       [78]January 26th, 2014 at 9:56 am
       Thanks to my father who shared with me about this blog, this weblog
       is in fact remarkable.
       My site: [79]country kitchen designs
   31. [80]Kitchen Backsplash Idea Says:
       [81]January 26th, 2014 at 11:10 pm
       Can I simply say what a relief to find a person that genuinely
       understands what they are discussing
       on the net. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light
       and
       make it important. More and more people need to look at this and
       understand this side of the story.
       It’s surprising you’re not more popular because you certainly have
       the gift.
       my weblog – [82]Kitchen Backsplash Idea
   32. [83]all in one kitchen Says:
       [84]January 29th, 2014 at 5:21 am
       I must thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this
       website. I’m hoping to view the same high-grade
       content from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative
       writing abilities
       has inspired me to get my own website now ;)
       My homepage … [85]all in one kitchen
   33. [86]lol rp gratuit Says:
       [87]March 19th, 2014 at 4:28 pm
       Ahaa, its good discussion about this article at this place at
       this website, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at
       this place.
   34. [88]best offer film Says:
       [89]April 23rd, 2014 at 5:59 pm
       Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well
       written article.
       I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your
       useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.
   35. [90]ASDA Direct Says:
       [91]June 11th, 2014 at 9:50 am
       ” Proceeds from the song’s product sales will benefit the charity
       Women’s Aid, which allows ladies and kids who have been victims of
       abuse. Asda a subsidiary of Wal-Mart which has GMO free rules, and
       they will turn into Hershey’s unique retailer in the United
       Kingdom. Mel Defelice, owner of Coco Boo boutique in Cannon Street
       agreed that numerous of the clothes she sells to youthful customers
       are shorter – and they also like to gown up to go out.
       My page: [92]ASDA Direct
   36. [93]boating holidays in ireland shannon Says:
       [94]August 17th, 2014 at 4:27 pm
       With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any
       issues of plagorism or copyright violation?
       My site has a lot of completely unique content I’ve either
       written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of
       it is popping it up all over the internet without my
       permission. Do you know any ways to help protect
       against content from being ripped off? I’d certainly
       appreciate it.
   37. [95]Equideow hack Says:
       [96]September 23rd, 2014 at 1:11 pm
       Décompressez Equideow pirater equus passe gratuit et commencer à
       tricher.
   38. [97]Christi Says:
       [98]September 23rd, 2014 at 5:15 pm
       Undeniably imagine that which you stated. Your favorite reason
       seemed to be on the web the simplest factor to keep in mind of.
       I say to you, I definitely get irked while other people
       consider issues that they plainly do not recognize about.
       You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out
       the entire thing with no need side-effects
       , other people can take a signal. Will likely
       be again to get more. Thanks
   39. [99]knights and dragons hack tool Says:
       [100]September 25th, 2014 at 7:59 am
       I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site.
       Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
       A handful of my blog readers have complained about my site not
       working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome.
       Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?
   40. [101]rp gratuit Says:
       [102]October 5th, 2014 at 8:04 pm
       This is the perfect webpage for anybody who wishes to find
       out about this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to
       argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
       You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that has been written
       about for ages.
       Excellent stuff, just excellent!
   41. [103]usher cologne for men Says:
       [104]October 12th, 2014 at 12:42 pm
       Appreciating the hard work you put into your site and in depth
       information you provide.
       It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that
       isn’t the same out of date rehashed information. Fantastic read!
       I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google
       account.
   42. [105]tutorial point Says:
       [106]January 1st, 2015 at 12:45 am
       Awesome issues here. I’m very satisfied to see your
       post. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look forward to contact
       you.
       Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
   43. [107]youtube total views per day Says:
       [108]March 8th, 2015 at 10:51 am
       When one account goes down, open another and re-up.
       Let me just recommend to you the things that I am doing so far.
       Read more about hostgator coupon at hostgatorcouponandreview.
   44. [109]Schlagzeug lernen Münster MOTET Says:
       [110]February 14th, 2016 at 12:23 pm
       We have been a variety of volunteers and opening up a fresh program
       in the area. Your web site supplied people having valuable data for
       you to works of art in. You have completed your powerful employment
       along with the full team will likely be thankful to your account..
       Schlagzeug lernen Münster MOTET
   45. [111]euro 2016 schedule tv Says:
       [112]June 3rd, 2016 at 12:08 pm
       Marcus Rashford has been named as a part of England’s provisional
       squad for Euro 2016
       with the inclusion of the uncapped striker finishing one of the
       recreation’s best rises.
   46. [113]Geige lernen online - Geige lernen Münster – Geige lernen in
       Münster Geige Münster Says:
       [114]August 2nd, 2016 at 6:27 am
       Structure myth that will he or she is contributing to the top cases
       of divorce charge, based on them reviews portion more of the most
       important ruined unions of your my best mate enquiries Geige lernen
       online – Geige lernen Münster – Geige lernen in Münster Geige
       Münster one of the most wedding rehearsal
   47. [115]Joie Says:
       [116]August 8th, 2016 at 10:53 am
       Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate
       you taking the
       time and energy to put this article together.
       I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both
       reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
   48. [117]Shelton Says:
       [118]August 13th, 2016 at 2:47 pm
       Nonetheless, specific homebuyers are excellent prospects
       for this kind of home loan, consisting of those
       fha lenders in dallas tx – [119]Shelton, the process of
       reestablishing their credit
       rating as well as applicants with a. short credit rating.
   49. [120]Erik Says:
       [121]August 13th, 2016 at 3:45 pm
       He wound up being able to obtain a 15-year home loan at 3.65 % for
       his first home from Churchill Home mortgage, which
       supplies a no score loan product by taking non-traditional credit
       lines and
       adding them to Pittman’s credit report.
       My blog – fha loans dallas tx [[122]Erik]
   50. [123]Raina Says:
       [124]August 13th, 2016 at 5:15 pm
       fha loans near me – [125]Raina – home loan limits in Wisconsin,
       Illinois, Minnesota as well as Florida could
       be downloaded below.
   51. [126]Owen Says:
       [127]August 13th, 2016 at 8:51 pm
       The basic fha loans lewisville tx ([128]Owen) mortgage insurance
       program is Home
       loan Insurance coverage for One-to-Four-Family Residence (Part
       203(b)).
   52. [129]Lamar Says:
       [130]August 14th, 2016 at 8:59 am
       fha loans dallas tx, [131]Lamar, debtors have to likewise
       understand that reasonably tiny declines in house worths can cause
       some to be ‘underwater’ on their
       mortgage with low equity financial investments in the
       property,” Cahoon claimed.
   53. [132]www.xmarks.com Says:
       [133]August 14th, 2016 at 11:03 am
       fha loan near me ([134]http://www.xmarks.com) intends to
       make certain that 41 % to 43 % of your monthly gross earnings could
       be applied to making the minimum settlements on all of your
       month-to-month financial
       obligations, consisting of rotating charges and installment
       financings,
       claimed Scott Smith, head of state of, a Salt Lake City-based
       credit rating repair work firm.
   54. [135]Wilfredo Says:
       [136]August 15th, 2016 at 10:35 am
       The industry for FHA financings is gigantic, which develops
       affordable stress among loan providers to
       offer reduced fha loans dallas tx ([137]Wilfredo) prices as well as
       reduced FHA charges.
   55. [138]Debbie Says:
       [139]August 15th, 2016 at 3:05 pm
       If you satisfy these demands, you could get approved for an fha
       loans lewisville tx ([140]Debbie) loan, which allows you to put
       down as little bit as 3.5 % on a home loan.
   56. [141]Genia Says:
       [142]August 15th, 2016 at 11:53 pm
       Initially, the apartment building must be authorized by fort worth
       fha loans ([143]Genia) (FHA authorized condo checklist ).
       This merely indicates that certain records have actually been
       completed as well as signed off by FHA.
   57. [144]best fha mortgage lenders Says:
       [145]August 16th, 2016 at 2:53 am
       Typically a 620 center score is needed to be considered
       for a [146]best fha mortgage lenders lending (3.5 %
       down plus closing price’s ). Read all you can under credit scores
       on this site.
   58. [147]fha loans dallas tx Says:
       [148]August 16th, 2016 at 9:23 am
       Obtaining accepted for an [149]fha loans dallas tx home mortgage is
       partially dependent on the customer’s
       yearly revenue.
   59. [150]Benedict Says:
       [151]August 16th, 2016 at 12:06 pm
       When requesting a mortgage loan, the fha loan limits dallas county
       [[152]Benedict] provider assesses your gross monthly earnings
       to establish just how much you can pay for to invest – real estate
       ratio” refers to the percent of your gross earnings that you can
       spend on your home mortgage settlement.
   60. [153]Claribel Says:
       [154]August 17th, 2016 at 3:58 am
       Enjoying the information on this website, you have done an
       outstanding job on the
       content.
       my blog [155]Claribel
   61. [156]asse da stiro Says:
       [157]August 18th, 2016 at 8:09 am
       Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I
       provide credit
       and sources back to your blog? My blog is in the very same area of
       interest as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from
       some of
       the information you present here. Please let me
       know if this ok with you. Regards!
   62. [158]jet dentaire Says:
       [159]August 22nd, 2016 at 9:17 am
       Amazing blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
       I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on
       everything.
       Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress
       or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that
       I’m completely confused ..
       Any ideas? Kudos!
   63. [160]feedback.kat.libris.kb.se Says:
       [161]August 22nd, 2016 at 10:01 am
       Thumbs up for a Good
   64. [162]Laptops Insurance Says:
       [163]August 22nd, 2016 at 11:30 am
       Marvelous, what a webpage it is! This blog gives useful data
       to us, keep it up.
   65. [164]cragg-farm.co.uk Says:
       [165]August 25th, 2016 at 1:22 pm
       What’s up, I wish for to subscribe for this blog to obtain most
       recent updates, therefore where can i do it please help.
   66. [166]cuna de viaje Says:
       [167]August 25th, 2016 at 2:03 pm
       Thankfulness to my father who told me concerning this webpage, this
       weblog
       is genuinely amazing.
   67. [168]Hugh Says:
       [169]August 26th, 2016 at 5:43 pm
       I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing
       this website.
       I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you in the
       future as well.
       In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired
       me to get my own, personal blog now ;)
   68. [170]cochecitos de bebe comparativa Says:
       [171]September 1st, 2016 at 10:03 am
       I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right
       here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter
       stylish.
       nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you
       wish be
       delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further
       formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside
       case you shield this increase.
   69. [172]test Says:
       [173]September 4th, 2016 at 7:12 am
       I’m now not sure where you’re getting your
       information, however good topic. I must spend some time learning
       more or
       working out more. Thank you for magnificent info I used to
       be in search of this info for my mission.
   70. [174]ray ban justin orange Says:
       [175]September 8th, 2016 at 2:02 pm
       I usually do not comment, however I browsed a few remarks on
       %BLOG_TITLE%. I actually do have a couple of questions for you if
       you tend not to mind. Is it only me or do a few of these remarks
       look like they are left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are
       posting at additional places, I’d like to follow|keep up with} you.
       Would you list of all of your social community pages like your
       twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
   71. [176]visit this site Says:
       [177]September 9th, 2016 at 4:31 am
       Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually recognize
       what you’re talking approximately!
       Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my web site =).
       We will have a hyperlink change arrangement among us
   72. [178]forno a microonde nel 2015 Says:
       [179]September 13th, 2016 at 3:48 am
       of course like your website but you have to test
       the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them
       are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome
       to inform the truth then again I’ll certainly come back again.
   73. [180]tostadora Says:
       [181]September 15th, 2016 at 5:22 am
       Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice thought,
       post is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully
   74. [182]idropulsore Says:
       [183]September 18th, 2016 at 11:45 pm
       It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people about this
       topic, but you seem like you know what you’re talking
       about! Thanks
   75. [184]Abigail Says:
       [185]September 22nd, 2016 at 10:47 am
       I’m really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever
       run into any web browser compatibility problems?
       A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my blog
       not operating correctly in Explorer but
       looks great in Chrome. Do you have any tips to help fix this
       problem?
   76. [186]flashyprofileflies.com Says:
       [187]September 22nd, 2016 at 4:33 pm
       Thanks on your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it,
       you’re a great author.
       I will always bookmark your blog and may come back at some point.
       I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great
       job, have a nice weekend!
   77. [188](visit site) Says:
       [189]September 24th, 2016 at 9:58 am
       I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at
       this web site is truly nice.
   78. [190]Monte Says:
       [191]September 28th, 2016 at 1:12 pm
       If you are going for best contents like I do, only pay
       a visit this site every day since it offers quality contents,
       thanks
   79. [192]Janessa Says:
       [193]September 30th, 2016 at 1:37 pm
       There’s definately a great deal to find out about this
       subject. I like all of the points you’ve made.
   80. [194]confronto fotocamere mirrorless Says:
       [195]October 4th, 2016 at 10:45 am
       Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was super
       long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say,
       I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog
       blogger but I’m still new to the
       whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers?
       I’d really appreciate it.
   81. [196]Violinenunterricht Münster Says:
       [197]October 4th, 2016 at 6:59 pm
       We have been a small grouping of volunteers and opening the latest
       design in the area. Your internet-site provided us with important
       info so that you can works of art about.. Violinenunterricht
       Münster You will have completed an extraordinary process and also
       all of our overall local community will probably be happy for you.
   82. [198]akne Says:
       [199]October 19th, 2016 at 9:58 pm
       fantastic po?nts altogether, you ?imply gained a new reader.
       What would you recomm?nd about your publi?h that you made some days
       in the past?
       Any certain?
   83. [200]aspiratoare fara sac preturi Says:
       [201]October 20th, 2016 at 7:33 am
       Hi there, I want to subscribe for this webpage to obtain latest
       updates, so
       where can i do it please assist.
   84. [202]websites to watch movies Says:
       [203]October 23rd, 2016 at 12:16 am
       Limited-t?me online offer f?r brand spanking new Fios
       Internet residential clients subscribing tto ? Fios Internet
       500/500 Mbps plan.
   85. [204]hote telescopice Says:
       [205]November 4th, 2016 at 5:41 pm
       Fantastic site. Plenty of helpful info here. I
       am sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in
       delicious.
       And of course, thanks to your sweat!
   86. [206]Inez Says:
       [207]November 28th, 2016 at 4:17 am
       This is really interesting, You are an excessively professional
       blogger.
       I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to searching for extra
       of your excellent post.
       Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks
   87. [208]lisseu vapeur Says:
       [209]December 2nd, 2016 at 5:56 am
       Hello, its pleasant piece of writing concerning media print, we all
       know media is a great source of facts.
   88. [210]microsoftuc.com Says:
       [211]December 2nd, 2016 at 8:30 am
       This article offers clear idea in favor of the new viewers of
       blogging, that really how to do running
       a blog.
   89. [212]tiralatte opinioni Says:
       [213]December 5th, 2016 at 8:25 am
       Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed
       reading it, you could be a great
       author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back
       in the
       foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue
       your great job, have
       a nice holiday weekend!
   90. [214]jet dentaire Says:
       [215]December 6th, 2016 at 12:03 am
       Hello, after reading this amazing post i am as well happy to
       share my experience here with mates.
   91. [216]prostownica opinie Says:
       [217]December 7th, 2016 at 1:41 pm
       Appreciation to my father who stated to me concerning this webpage,
       this webpage is truly amazing.
   92. [218]essiccatore opinioni Says:
       [219]December 7th, 2016 at 8:52 pm
       Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the
       issues. It was really informative. Your website is useful.
       Many thanks for sharing!
   93. [220]Bailey Says:
       [221]December 9th, 2016 at 2:03 pm
       Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I
       stumbleupon every day.
       It’s always useful to read articles from other authors and practice
       something
       from their websites.
   94. [222]attheyoungs.com Says:
       [223]December 9th, 2016 at 2:52 pm
       Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in
       accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account
       your
       weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment or even
       I achievement you get admission to
       consistently rapidly.
   95. [224]carrito de bebe barato Says:
       [225]December 11th, 2016 at 2:08 pm
       Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve bear in mind your stuff prior
       to and you’re simply too
       great. I actually like what you’ve got here, really like what
       you’re saying and the way in which
       during which you say it. You make it entertaining and you continue
       to take care of to keep it wise. I can’t wait to
       read far more from you. This is really a great website.
   96. [226]amoladora Says:
       [227]December 11th, 2016 at 4:10 pm
       Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve keep in mind your stuff prior
       to and you’re simply too great.
       I actually like what you’ve obtained here, certainly
       like what you’re stating and the best way in which you
       say it. You’re making it entertaining and you still take care of to
       stay it
       sensible. I can not wait to learn far more from you. This is
       actually a great website.
   97. [228]tirebouchon electrique classement Says:
       [229]December 15th, 2016 at 1:09 pm
       It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate
       to this excellent blog!
       I suppose for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS
       feed to my
       Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about
       this site with my Facebook group.
       Chat soon!
   98. [230]Jens Says:
       [231]December 17th, 2016 at 4:22 am
       I read this post completely on the topic of the resemblance
       of latest and previous technologies, it’s remarkable article.
   99. [232]materassi memory Says:
       [233]December 27th, 2016 at 7:19 am
       Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really know what
       you are speaking about!
       Bookmarked. Kindly also visit my website =). We can have a
       hyperlink alternate
       agreement between us
   100. [234]yumimmigrantcity.com Says:
       [235]December 27th, 2016 at 8:18 am
       Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually
       understand what you’re speaking about!
       Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my site =).
       We can have a hyperlink exchange contract between us
   101. [236]Noe Says:
       [237]December 27th, 2016 at 4:35 pm
       Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll certainly digg it
       and personally recommend to my friends.
       I’m confident they will be benefited from this web site.
   102. [238]secondyearofmylife.com Says:
       [239]December 28th, 2016 at 1:58 am
       I blog often and I seriously thank you for your content.
       The article has truly peaked my interest. I will take a note of
       your site and
       keep checking for new information about once per week.
       I subscribed to your RSS feed too.
   103. [240]oale sub presiune Says:
       [241]January 3rd, 2017 at 8:35 am
       Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than
       just your
       articles? I mean, what you say is important and all.
       But imagine if you added some great images or video clips to give
       your posts more, “pop”!
       Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this
       site
       could undeniably be one of the very best in its niche.
       Excellent blog!
   104. [242]comparatif bouilloire electrique Says:
       [243]January 9th, 2017 at 3:21 pm
       Have you ever considered about including a little bit more
       than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and
       everything.
       However just imagine if you added some great images or videos to
       give your posts more, “pop”!
       Your content is excellent but with pics and videos,
       this blog could certainly be one of the greatest
       in its field. Great blog!
   105. [244]migliori stampanti multifunzioni Says:
       [245]January 10th, 2017 at 9:50 pm
       First of all I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick
       question in which
       I’d like to ask if you don’t mind. I was interested to
       find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to
       writing.
       I’ve had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there.
       I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10
       to 15 minutes are lost just trying to figure out how
       to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Cheers!
   106. [246]migliori telecamere ip Says:
       [247]January 15th, 2017 at 3:07 pm
       I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing
       problems with your website. It appears as if some of the
       written text within your content are running off the
       screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if
       this is happening to them too? This may be a problem with my web
       browser because I’ve had this happen previously.
       Kudos
   107. [248]Enid Says:
       [249]January 16th, 2017 at 5:02 am
       This article is actually a pleasant one it helps
       new net visitors, who are wishing in favor of blogging.
   108. [250]meilleur guitare acoustique 2017 Says:
       [251]January 31st, 2017 at 3:59 am
       Very good blog post. I definitely appreciate this site. Continue
       the good work!
   109. [252]Isabellethissaintjean.com Says:
       [253]February 14th, 2017 at 6:02 pm
       I am actually thankful to the holder of this web site who has
       shared this impressive article at here.
   110. [254]impresora multifuncion barata Says:
       [255]February 15th, 2017 at 8:54 am
       Hi it’s me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis,
       this site is really pleasant and
       the users are in fact sharing nice thoughts.
   111. [256]straight hair recipes Says:
       [257]February 17th, 2017 at 5:42 pm
       I feel this is one of tthe mosst vital information for me.
       And i’m satisfied studying your article. But should statement
       on some general issues, Thhe website taste is wonderful, tthe
       articles iis in reality excellent : D. Good activity, cheers
   112. [258]schmigs.com Says:
       [259]February 17th, 2017 at 9:09 pm
       It’s really very complex in this active life to listen news on
       Television, so I simply use the web for that reason, and
       get the latest news.
   113. [260]guld online Says:
       [261]May 24th, 2017 at 6:10 am
       W?? that w?s strange. I just wrote an incred?bly l?ng comment but
       after I clicked submit my comm?nt didn’tshow up. Grrrr…
       well ?’m not writing all t?at over again. ?nyway, just wanted to
       say wonderful blog!
   114. [262]Sage Recovery Austin Says:
       [263]June 12th, 2017 at 4:56 pm
       It’s hard to come by educated people for this subject, but you seem
       like you know what you’re
       talking about! Thanks
   115. [264]peppermint doterra oil uses Says:
       [265]July 14th, 2017 at 4:17 am
       I like the helpful information you supply to your articles.
       I’ll bookmark your blog and take a look at again here frequently.
       I am somewhat sure I’ll be informed lots of new stuff proper here!
       Good luck for the next!
   116. [266]làm b?ng ??i h?c Says:
       [267]December 10th, 2017 at 5:11 am
       Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your website
       by accident, and I am shocked why this coincidence didn’t took
       place earlier!
       I bookmarked it.
   117. [268]Geige lernen Münster Says:
       [269]March 26th, 2018 at 10:09 pm
       Thank you with regard to revealing this particular wonderful
       persons you will know that which you are referring to! Book marked.
       Make sure you additionally check out my website =). We shall have
       got a url deal settlement between us all
   118. [270]najlepsze-prostownice.pl Says:
       [271]October 24th, 2019 at 3:48 pm
       Thank you for the instruction. It works!

Leave a Reply

   [272]_________________ Name (required)

   [273]_________________ Mail (will not be published) (required)

   [274]_________________ Website

   [275]_______________________________________________________
   [276]_______________________________________________________
   [277]_______________________________________________________
   [278]_______________________________________________________
   [279]_______________________________________________________
   [280]_______________________________________________________
   [281]_______________________________________________________
   [282]_______________________________________________________
   [283]_______________________________________________________
   [284]_______________________________________________________

   [285]Submit Comment

     *   [288]Add to Technorati Favorites [289]Add to del.icio.us
       [290]Subscribe LBE by Email
     * Pages
          + [291]About
          + [292]News [17 Feb 2008]
     * Meta
          + [294]Entries RSS
          + [295]Comments RSS
          + [296]WordPress.org
     * Recent Posts
          + [297]copy files and create the directories if it doesn’t exist
          + [298]Your XML friend XPATH command line xmllint
          + [299]export environment variable from a bash script
          + [300]Why ‘export’ if i could just direct assign the variables
            in bash?
          + [301]config file for your bash script
          + [302]BTTB: looping for shell script under embedded linux
          + [303]VirtualBox: startup guest machine in background
          + [304]VirtualBox: Port Forwarding for NAT network
          + [305]Install Gentoo for kernel hacking
          + [306]Gnu Global, the programmer’s friend
     * Recent Comments
          + [307]news: If some one needs to be updated with most recent
            technologies therefore he must be visit this site and be up
            to...
          + [308]HeatherAporm: ????? ?????????? ??????????????, ?????
            ?????????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?????? ??? ??????? ??????...
          + [309]Beatris: cbd cream on neck cbd gummies to relax is hemp
            legal to grow in nevada
          + [310]sevdan123 jhgb: Thank You –
            https://nex1music.ir/????-???- ??????-???/
          + [311]WADOS: ????????????! ???? 5-?? ?????? ???? ? ???????????
            ??????! ?????? ??????? ??????? ?????? ??????? ?
            ???????????....
          + [312]Ravise: 2020 sends it’s thankyous:)
          + [313]Bonbilet: ??????????? ? ???????? ????????? ???????,
            ?????? ????? ?????????? ?????.
          + [314]saddatruck: very niceonline loading services
          + [315]AaronMup: ?????? ??? ??? ?? 1.6 – ???????? ???, ??????
            ????????? ??? ??? ????
          + [316]sevda: Thank You – https://nex1music.ir/????-????
            -?????-???????-???/
     * Archives Archives [317][(1)__Select Month________]
     * Categories Categories[318][(1)__Select Category_____]
     * BE Alliance
          + [319]c/c++ programming by examples
          + [320]Developer’s Toolbox
          + [321]Electrical & Electronic
          + [322]Invest to Retire Rich
          + [323]Learn English
          + [324]Linux and Electronics
          + [325]Linux By Examples
          + [326]Lunatic Music Directory
          + [327]Wordpress by Examples
     * Blogroll
          + [328]Shinning Star
          + [329](L)earn To Web
          + [330]Beyond the sky
          + [331]Butter + Majerine !=Cheese
          + [332]Developer’s Philosophy
          + [333]Negative Zero
          + [334]When {Puffy} meets ^Red Devil^
     * Linux Blogs
          + [335]strange symphonies
          + [336]mypapit gnu/linux blog
          + [337]Shadow Logs
          + [338]The Digital Blue Wave
     *

    [339]Locations of visitors to this page [340]Feedjit Live Blog Stats

   All rights reserved by Linux by Examples
   [341]Open Source Website [342]creative common [343]wordpress blog
   [344]Free URL Redirection @ .co.nr [345]Graphics by GIMP
   [346]Powered by FeedBurner [347]GNU Linux [348]Site Meter [349]website
   monitoring service [350]website tracker