Re: [CBLX] emacs et customize

> >   avec tab la la routine qui est lancée a un message hard codé
> >   dedans et tu ne peux rien y faire sauf à la recoder en
> >   adviçant comme une bête ou en mettant la pression sur la
> >   liste w3m pour qu'ils rendent ça customizable. Erwin avait
> >   l'air de dire qu'il y a une liste w3m où ils parlent autre
> >   chose que japonais.

bonjour,
pour la liste en anglais, c'était de mew dont il était question, pas w3m.
Mais du coup j'ai fouiné ici : http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/#mailing_list
et trouvé ce qui suit:

" We have the mailing list, emacs-w3m@xxxxxxxxxx, to discuss about emacs-w3m. Because almost all of its members are Japanese, Japanese is mainly used for discussion but we also welcome mails written in English. This list is opened to the public, and its archive is accessible via WEB. You can also subscribe to the gmane.emacs.w3m newsgroup which is gateway'd to this list bidirectionally.
If you want to subscribe to this list, check the disclaimer and send a mail containing
    subscribe Your Name
(not your email address) in the body to emacs-w3m-ctl@xxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe to it, send a mail containing just
    # bye
in the body to emacs-w3m-ctl@xxxxxxxxxx. "