Re: [AD] Re: New mailing list!

It didn't mark your mail as spam. Though it did mark SiegeLord's message (My filter prevents it from getting most messages from going to the spam folder anyway)

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Vitaliy T <vitaliy.tokarev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11 April 2017 at 18:58, SiegeLord <siegelordex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've now migrated all the old subscribers over. See instructions here
> https://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.liballeg.org/allegro-developers/ just
> in case you don't want to be on here anymore (but why wouldn't you? :)).

Let see if its working.
Also, I have noticed that Google Mail marks all mails from the new
list as a spam. It means that server does not meet some kind of
requirement(s).

--
With Best Regards,
Vitaliy V. Tokarev

--
E-mail sent unencrypted is like sending a post card in the mail, anyone can read it with out you knowing about it. Hi NSA!