[AD] Re: New mailing list!

On 04/10/2017 06:26 PM, SiegeLord wrote:
(Actually, I could perhaps migrate people who are subscribed over at
GNA.org, but perhaps this should be opt in? Either way, I don't have
access to the GNA.org admin interface. Along the same lines, I probably
can't close the GNA's mailing list, so we'll have to shepherd the
stragglers over to TuxFamily).

I've now migrated all the old subscribers over. See instructions here https://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.liballeg.org/allegro-developers/ just in case you don't want to be on here anymore (but why wouldn't you? :)).

-SL