Re: [AD] Don't use Devpaks

It was linked to by the allegro.cc site 43 times in their forums, so the rest of the allegro.cc community must have been impressed. And it is no wonder, since allegro.cc itself doesn't offer any similar set of tutorials, so cppgameprogramming.com is basically the only website so far that offers any significant help and instructions in getting started with Allegro. It seems like it should be the other way around, don't you think?