Re: [AD] allegro (image addon) build on 64-bit windows

I think it might be better to set the error level a little lower if possible. I fixed all the warnings in one of my games, and I found out that some of them from MSVC are crazy… even Microsoft itself says they’re a nuisance. Such as:

int i = 0;

float f = i;

or

float f = 1;

Is a warning of a “dangerous” cast from int to float… fixing them can really be ugly. I kind of regret that I did because now I have to fix every new one and it’s very common.