Re: [AD] Not freeing resources of non-preserved bitmaps on Android is considered harmful :)

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 3:40 AM, Max Savenkov <max.savenkov@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think I found another bug in Android implementation. For some reason, in 'android_acknowledge_drawing_halt(ALLEGRO_DISPLAY *dpy)' Allegro does not delete resources of bitmap if it has ALLEGRO_NO_PRESERVE_TEXTURE flag set. Since in reality FBOs and textures for those bitmaps are deleted when OpenGL context is deleted during suspension, this leads to corruption after the game is resumed. I'm not very clear on details, but somehow OTHER bitmaps may end up corrupted because of this.

Sounds like either FBO or texture ids are not reset, and so in the new OpenGL context they point to the wrong ones... normally *all* bitmaps need to be recreated after destroying the OpenGL context.