[AD] supported OSX versions

I was just wonder, which OSX versions do we support? I just noticed that on my OSX 10.6 which could run Allegro 5 back in January, now newly compiled programs die on startup with an unsupported selector runtime error.

It was compiled on the same machine and XCode was never updated, so apparently something was added in the meantime which makes it break. Is it worthwhile for me to investigate? That OSX probably should be retired for good anyway - but then we may as well officially only support OSX 10.7+ (or 10.8+)?