Re: [AD] supported OSX versions

Sorry, that could be  my fault.

I removed some compilation warnings on OSX, in https://github.com/liballeg/allegro5/commit/ebaa685e1ead4ac4fefc7cedc7296678b02a431d, and maybe I broke something. In particular Gestalt() is deprecated and should be
replaced with comparisons to floor(NSApplicationKitVersionNumber), but maybe I used the wrong versions?

It seems that about 20% of all mac users are still using 10.6 or 10.7 (http://www.intego.com/mac-security-blog/os-x-market-share-statistics-1-in-5-macs-still-unsupported/) 2% even lower. So I'd say we have to support at least 10.6, maybe even until 10.4 as it was if it's not too much of a burden to stay backward compatible. Internally it seems OSX 10.4 should still be supported, so I think it's worth while to check this out.

Personally I use a mountain lion VM (which was hard to set up) to develop on OSX, but I feel it would be better to use a real mac system if I could afford it. The OSX port needs some attention to get rid of certain deprecations on newer OSX versions, and at the same time to make sure it still remains backwards compatible... So maybe someone else how has a real OSX system could step in to clean Allegro on it up a bit?

Kind Regards,

B.