Re: [AD] Transferring bugs to github?

Op 02-08-15 04:18, SiegeLord schreef:
Should we transfer the bugs from sourceforge to github? I looked into
it, and it's in principle possible to do in a minimally lossy way. I can
handle the actual work involved, but am looking for any opinions on
whether that's something that we should do. I feel like the reason we
don't get that many bug reports via sourceforge (instead, we basically
get all of them via allegro.cc) is that its system is a bit of a pain to
use, and perhaps we'd get more reports using github's slightly better
system.

-SL

I prefer github's bug reporting system, as long as we are hosted by them. Any open bugs on SourceForge should be migrated just once. Then, fas far as I'm concerned the bug reporting on sourceforge may be closed.

Kind Regards,

B.