[AD] Transferring bugs to github?

Should we transfer the bugs from sourceforge to github? I looked into it, and it's in principle possible to do in a minimally lossy way. I can handle the actual work involved, but am looking for any opinions on whether that's something that we should do. I feel like the reason we don't get that many bug reports via sourceforge (instead, we basically get all of them via allegro.cc) is that its system is a bit of a pain to use, and perhaps we'd get more reports using github's slightly better system.

-SL