Re: [AD] 5.2 - What's needed?

On 2015-06-14 1:50 AM, Trent Gamblin wrote:
On Jun 14, 2015 1:29 AM, Beoran <beoran@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
https://wiki.allegro.cc/index.php?title=Allegro_roadmap that should be
checked for inclusion after the 5.2.0 release.
I chuckled because it's obvious some users added whatever they want to the 5.2 roadmap. There's some stuff from Peter's email there and then some questionable stuff... Some of it is good though.

By the way, I think having a better roadmap is a good idea, but don't put it on the Wiki. So far I think it should contain Peter's email from ages ago and SiegeLord's recent email.