Re: [AD] 5.2 - What's needed?

i'm often concerned about these roadmaps turning out to be a dumping ground for anyones vague wish lists.

who asked for these things?
how many people asked for them?
when did they ask?   are they still needed?
why aren't they ranked in some type of order...

re: version numbering... nah, not Allegro 6, make it Allegro 7, skipping whole numbers is common these days too ;)