Re: [AD] Finding a solution to the Windows problem

On 04/12/2015 09:27 AM, Beoran wrote:
I think tutorial videos are a great idea. Too bad no one stepped up to
actually make them... Could you suggest anyone? ;)

And while I can agree that MFC isn't great, but for me C++ is worse.
Tastes differ I guess, but I'll leave it as is.

We don't actually use any C++ per se, (the code basically just C), we just use the C++ Windows APIs. Using C API was done before, but the C API is missing many features of the C++ API. Aside from this ABI issue, using the C++ APIs has been a net positive I think.

-SL