Re: [AD] Problems with gamepad on MacOS X and general thoughts

Thanks, this has been applied. I checked my joystick on Windows and it reports exactly the same as with your patch on OS X, so can't beat that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Max Savenkov [mailto:max.savenkov@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: March 24, 2015 2:55 PM
To: alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AD] Problems with gamepad on MacOS X and general thoughts

Drat! Yes, I had other changes (SDL-style GUIDs for joysticks) and I forgot about them. Here's another version of patch, this is created from a fresh copy of repository.
I'm sorry, I'm just not used to contributing to others' projects, and not very proficient with Git either, which leads to some confusion (always worked with SVN).