Re: [AD] Linux Icons

On 01/01/2015 12:10 AM, Trent Gamblin wrote:
Hold on though, what is the style we go by for wrapping long lines?

In principle, the line length is 80, but in practice it just isn't followed (except for function signatures, where this is critical for documentation to look good). Otherwise, I think the codebase tends to align to the preceding parenthesis, i.e.

XSetWMProperties(system->x11display, glx->window, NULL, NULL, NULL, 0,
                 sizehints, wmhints, classhints);

-SL