Re: [AD] Linux Icons

On 12/31/2014 11:40 PM, Trent Gamblin wrote:
No, but I just now got it working. Now I just have to figure out which stuff
is important, or should I just include it all? New unformatted patch
attached.

Both, if you have time :). It'd be nice to add a comment to the important stuff saying that it is important, and leave the rest as other useful stuff (e.g. the _NET_WM_BYPASS_COMPOSITOR_HINT_ON thing seems useful, but otherwise completely unrelated to this issue).

-SL