Re: [AD] Android Gamepads

I think we can drop Android 2.x support, by the time Allegro 5.2 is out there will hardly be any left. But if it's easy enough to use a different joystick driver for 3.1+ only, we should do that instead.

As for accelerometers, that can probably just be a joystick (with 3 or 6 axes). Things like a steering wheel or gas pedal or thrust control on a flight stick also would just appear as a joystick axis right now so in general we don't want a different event source for different types of axes.