[AD] Android Gamepads

For some reason, I guess because gamepads weren't common on Android/iOS, those ports use the accelerometer for the joystick.

This is becoming a problem. On OUYA you can actually access the /dev/input device for the joystick, but on other devices you can't. What other devices? There's Fire TV, tablets with gamepads connected, SHIELD and any time now (I have this confirmed) a Google console. Plus on OUYA /dev/input isn't reliable because the "menu" button doesn't work.

So I'm proposing that we support real joysticks on Android instead of accelerometer. It's a standard interface on Android that works across all devices. However, it requires Android 3.1.

Accelerometer could be given its own event source if anyone can come up with an API.