Re: [AD] Allegro 4.4 resize window support

Hi Tobias,

You are right, here is the new exresize.c example

- David

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 8:25 PM, Tobias Hansen <thansen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's very cool. At least the AGS devs will be very happy to finally
have window - fullscreen switching. I split the patch up into your patch
from November 18 and the changes since then and put it on github:

https://github.com/tobihan/allegro5

The newer patch doesn't contain the example program, but adds to the
docs that window - fullscreen switching should work with F11 (which is
not true in the old exresize.c). I guess you have a newer version of
exresize.c? Could you send it (or a pull request)?

The example programm works well here on Linux+Gnome.

I fixed a small mistake in the docs which caused their compilation to fail.

If anyone has other urgent bugfixes that should go into the next Allegro
4, you can send me pull requests.

Best,
Tobias