Re: [AD] Fullscreen problems on Linux

Yes they'd stay the same. On everything except Linux ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN_VIRTUAL will be the same as ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN until (if) there's a reason to change it.

Upon that last patch I'll fix other WMs then add scaling and move the code somewhere more appropriate and call it ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN_VIRTUAL.

Trent

On 2014-07-10 2:46 PM, Beoran wrote:
OK, and what about  ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN and ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN_WINDOW?
Do they just stay as they wer?  If that's the case then I like this
idea. :)

Op 10-07-14 20:00, Trent Gamblin schreef:
I don't like having that many flags. We only need one new flag if we're
going with flags: ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN_VIRTUAL. It would use the best type
of fullscreen it could: window manager setting on Compiz/others and real
mode setting where that's not available.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/Bonitasoft