Re: [AD] Fullscreen problems on Linux

I was looking in the docs for how a way to set system config values at run time without an actual file... does that work with the ALLEGRO_CONFIG returned by al_get_system_config? If so then we could do that. I think instead of a flag though maybe a display option? I don't want to pollute too many flags and it seems like it's more of a modifier than a new mode.

Trent

On 2014-07-10 9:56 AM, Beoran wrote:
Well, I prefer a ALLEGO_FULLSCREEN_REAL flag,
but a configuration option would be acceptable to me.
If that's the only way, I can use the configuration API,
and with that I could the needed configuration flag at run time.

But, one important point there is that we finally should document /all/
configuration options of Allegro in one place in the docs.
Now it's hard to find out what is configurable.

Kind Regards,

Bjorn.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/Bonitasoft