How does that sound?

Kind Regards,

B.

Op 10-07-14 18:07, Trent Gamblin schreef:
But then ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN_WINDOW should have been an option and not a
flag as well... so I'm not sure which is best. For consistency maybe
you're right.

Trent

On 2014-07-10 10:06 AM, Trent Gamblin wrote:
I was looking in the docs for how a way to set system config values at
run time without an actual file... does that work with the
ALLEGRO_CONFIG returned by al_get_system_config? If so then we could do
that. I think instead of a flag though maybe a display option? I don't
want to pollute too many flags and it seems like it's more of a modifier
than a new mode.

Trent