Re: [AD] Fullscreen problems on Linux

I?m not sure that what SDL is doing there isn?t what we call fullscreen
window.

Anyhow, two things. First I found out that CMake was screwing up and not
picking up some headers or libraries so it works as before now. Second, I
assumed it wasn?t fullscreen window and started implementing it anyway but
there?s no way to get a mode list anyway so it failed there.

Trent