Re: [AD] Fullscreen problems on Linux

Dear Trent,

I read a bit on the SDL mailing list and they had the same problem about a year ago.

On newer Linux (at least ubuntu) XRANDR doesn' t work well, and you have to ask the window manager to set fullscreen for you. SDL has 2 ways to set full screen, the old way through xrandr, and an alterative way by requesting it from the WM (compiz).
We probably have to crib that latter way from SDL_X11window.c,
and make this "new" way to set full screen configurable.

Kind Regards,

B.