Re: [AD] Allegro JavaScript port using Emscripten (First version complete)

I get around 25 fps for Cosmic Protector on Firefox in full screen
mode on Linux, but with some audio popping.

Like Elias, I'm in favor of this if the impact on common code can be
made limited. HTML5 is a very "large" platform now, and the ability to
play Allegro games without having to install them is a lovely feature.
It doesn't have to be in any main branch of Allegro, it could be a
separate branch as long as the API stays mostly compatible. HTML5
/should/ be relatively stable for the future, so I think that after
resolving the known problems the maintenance of this would be limited
to adding new features.