Re: [AD] Allegro 4.4 resize window support

This is WIP, I wasn't able to test it on Linux nor Mac OS X yet.
You can start looking at it and tell me what you think about it
(there is a exresize.c example, I've tested on Win8 and it's working ok).

Also I'd like to add a function to change the window state (maximize, restore,
minimize, windowed-fullscreen/F11). Maybe:

  void change_window_state(int state);

where state = AL_MINIMIZE, AL_MAXIMIZE, AL_RESTORE, AL_WIN_FULLSCREEN

What do you think?

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 11:14 AM, David Capello <davidcapello@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 15:46:08 -0200, David Capello <davidcapello@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you people tell me that we can release another Allegro 4 version, then
> I'll prepare the patch and send it to the list.

For you, David.  If you do all the work :)

haha it's fair enough :) I'll try to test on Win8.1, Win7, WinXP, Ubuntu, and a Mac OS X (with luck).
Anyway I'd love to see more people trying to compile the patch.

I'll continue from the last commit in 4.4 branch in git repo ( b995d534131a4024b99ca6a84d6fb513f00d9783 )

Then I'll send the patch ASAP to the list so we can discuss it (API, function names, etc.).

See you soon people