[AD] Allegro 4.4 resize window support

Hi there!

Some time ago I modified the Allegro 4.4 source code for my project Aseprite:
https://github.com/dacap/aseprite/tree/dev/src/allegro

I've added support to resize the window on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X platforms. The problem here is that the official Aseprite Debian package is using (must use) the shared version of the library (it cannot use my patched version), so resizable window support is lost.

I would like to know if we could make a new Allegro 4 release (maybe Allegro 4.4.3) with my patch to enable resizable window support only (I've to prepare the patch from my modified Allegro version yet). The people from AGS ( http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/ ) is interested in this patch too.

If you people tell me that we can release another Allegro 4 version, then I'll prepare the patch and send it to the list.