Re: [AD] shader addon

On 2013-02-24, at 12:50 PM, SiegeLord <slabode@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Michał, if you're listening, was it complicated to get MinGW to
> cooperate with that SDK?

Not Michal but I use it in my games. I install a specific version so I can distribute the stripped down runtime with the game. So the D3D version of my game would have a dxredist directory which has about 1-2MB of D3DX stuff that can get installed automatically. Otherwise if you don't use the DX SDK and use MinGW it's kind of random which d3dx9 dll the user will need (there are a bunch of versioned ones.)

Trent