[AD] Raspberry Pi port

Hello,

I've got a Raspberry Pi port that should be ready for commit pretty soon now.

One issue: I decided it would be a good idea to remove a lot of GP2X Wiz code while I was working on this. Many of the #ifdef WIZ things I removed. Do people care? Should I 1) put them all back (might be tricky with all the changes I've made, but...) or 2) Finish removing them all. If 2) then should I just leave the gp2xwiz directory or remove that too?

My preference is to remove all of the WIZ ifdefs from the core but leave the gp2xwiz directory. As I found out with this port and the old linux console mouse and keyboard drives, that old stuff can come in handy.

Thanks,
Trent

P.S.: Sorry if this is a repost. Still having issues with the list :/.