Re: [AD] DirectX fullscreen alt-tab

Reset may fail in cases like disconnecting monitor, removing graphic
card (!). In other words: any case where device is becoming
unavailable but not busy. Reset() solve problems like context lost,
display format change.

IIRC Reset should not be called until TestCooperativeLevel does not
return D3DERR_DEVICENOTRESET. If it returns D3DERR_DEVICELOST that
mean, device is still lost and this state may continue for some time.
After TestCooperativeLevel returns D3DERR_DEVICENOTRESET Reset should
be called and if that fails device is no longer usable and new one
have to be created.