Re: [AD] Allegro in Debian

On 07/06/2012 10:58 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
Some of the stuff looks like it might be missing source. In particular:

addons/primitives/directx_shaders.c: contains precompiled shaders

The source seems to be in comments.  Might be nice to have them in
separate files, but we would still keep the precompiled form.

The sources are in the nshader.fx file, which is processed by the nshader.cpp to create the comments + binary data in the directx_shaders.cpp. All those are in the addons/primitives directory.

>>> addons/primitives/line_soft.c: In function 'line_stepper':
>>> addons/primitives/line_soft.c:412:19: warning: variable 'minor' set
>>> but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
>> False positive.

I'll double check this, as I think it might be valid (but overly pedantic, perhaps).

-SL