Re: [AD] d3d fullscreen alt-tab crash

> I was wanting to test the lost device work you've been doing, to see
> what difference it makes from the 5.0 to 5.1 branches.  How do you
> normally trigger that?  I guessed that a fullscreen mode is required.
>
> Peter

I don't know about XP, but on Windows 7 Ctrl-Alt-Del will trigger it no
matter if you're fullscreen or not. But so will alt-tabbing out of a
fullscreen app. Sleep and hibernate will do it too, as will minimizing but
we have no minimize button.

I just tried running a5teroids in fullscreen on Windows 7 and XP. It works
on both if I alt-tab in and out. Can you try this binary maybe?
http://trent.gamblin.ca/tmp/a.zip.

--
Trent