Re: [AD] OpenGL broken on Windows

On Sun, 20 May 2012 12:44:16 -0600
Trent Gamblin <trent@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My patch didn't fix it. It could be something else entirely? Not sure.

No, was the same problem as WGL where I had put the update_render_state
call into the *_create_display function (before the render state was
even set up) instead of the *_set_display function. It's fixed now.

ex_depth_mask works smoothly on my ipad (with the dirty bitmaps
backup disabled, that prevents any examples from working for me
otherwise... either they run really slow or it goes into some endless
loop and doesn't run at all, I didn't look at it yet, just commented
it out for now).