Re: [AD] Android 2.2

On 2012-05-19, at 6:35 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
>> It should probably also set 565 or 8888 if you set COLOR_SIZE.
>
> _al_android_update_visuals does this, right?
>
> Peter

Yes. I switched the code to use the standard EGL scoring system. It's required to get an ES2 context. So it's a little hairy but what can you do. In update_visuals you would check if COLOR_SIZE has been set and then set the individual RED, GREEN, BLUE sizes based on that. So if both component and color size is set, you'd have to pick one, I guess component size would be better in that case.

Trent