[AD] Android 2.2

I got a bit further but still can't get the Android port to run on my
2.2 device.

Firstly, liballegro.so wouldn't load.  It seems that libandroid.so was
introduced in 2.3 for NativeActivity (maybe amongst other things).
Do we really need to link with that library?  It turns out we don't link
it if WANT_ANDROID_LEGACY is set, but I thought that meant Android 1.6 or
thereabouts, which is why I didn't think to set it.

Next, the user application liballegro-example.so won't load.
I guess it's unable to find or load liballegro-debug.so, etc. even
though they're in the /data/data/org.liballeg.app/lib directory as well.
Any ideas?  dlerror is particularly useless.

Peter