Re: [AD] tests on OS X (was Re: SF.net SVN: alleg:[15387] allegro/branches/5.1/src/opengl)

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 12:48:16 -0500
SiegeLord <slabode@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 02/25/2012 10:35 AM, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> > I think the software version is wrong in any case. SiegeLord: Any
> > idea why the pixel is missing?
>
> Is it missing relative to the software output on some other platform
> or relative to the hardware output? There is no guarantee that the
> software will match the hardware exactly...

The software version has a gap, everywhere, it seems. This is normal
linux output:

http://allegro5.org/tests/run%20on%202012-02-25%2012:29/test%20pieslice%20%5Bsw%5D.png

In the upper right area of the white circle.