Re: [AD] ex_menu crash in Windows

On 21 Nov 2011, at 7:03 , Matthew Leverton wrote:
> The main limitation will remain that GTK window menus aren't possible
> unless somebody writes a GTK window driver, as I don't think there's
> any way to insert a menu into a window it didn't create.

Is there a way to do it using some other tool kit (I'm thinking of Athena, but I'm hoping there's something else out there that will work; it'd be a start though)?
I grant you it's weird to depend on another GUI toolkit if we're already using GTK for the other "native" dialogs, but conceivably we'd support other toolkits for those too.

Evert